Oct 29, 2009

The Glow.

“Come into the light. Come see me, feel me, touch me.” The voices seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere. The voices came from my own head. I looked into the room where they tried to keep me for so many years. I was too stifled there to breathe. I was being told exactly what to feel and how to think. The presents of that glowing tube was always there. Though not always on, it never seemed to be off. Every image was there; but it always moved. It told a story, or it “informed”. Why do we have this glowing box in our home?

It feels just like when we have certain books around ourselves, at all times, but they are never read. I have known several people who carry one specific book all the time; but they know almost nothing of what is written inside. It is just like carrying a brief case that only comic books are kept.

An ideology stands. There they put a famous man, said to have conquered death. But all the things he claimed to have said… They act in an exact opposite manor. “To offer the other cheek” of yourself has turned to “Blow their mother-fucking face OFF!”

Even the view of “God and Country” is blasphemous. He stated to “Give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s” to keep him out of harm, and to tell his followers to only do only what is absolutely needed for the government you are under. Pay you “debt” to society but to never forget what is most needed and asked for.




How can it so easily be misconstrued?

No comments:

Post a Comment