Feb 17, 2014

Thoughts & Writing

       Notes for the taking.  I find it it always interesting when one gets to type and let their thoughts flow.  What a great place to type and let my thumbs speak for my mind.
        Some days I just miss writing.  I used to write for hours and hours on end, just letting anything and everything flow.  Usually I used a pen and paper and would fill entire volumes of journals.  It felt wonderful talking to myself (through a pen and paper) for hours on end and just letting myself study who I am and what made me tick.        
       There were days I had more time for that kind of thing than I do now. I was freer to just go out and take a pen and a notebook with me, drive my truck to a place that served coffee and just hang out for hours on end dressed in a suit but with nowhere important to go.  I'd just people watch, drink coffee, write, think, read and just take in a small amount of free time away from work and responsibility.
       Those exact days maybe gone, and have been removed for something with much greater meaning then self indulgence; but I would never trade those times or these.  They have just been different parts of a very busy life.  I thank you all for being a part of that life.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment