Oct 15, 2010

Did you miss me??

I'll be coming back.

I am sorry I have been gone for so long.
I have been working on getting myself into baseball and seeing that politics was pretty well shortening my life.
Stress and anxiety are not good when they do nothing to assist one's level, or attainment, of anything.

Though usually I find this to be a huge flaw in others, I needed to see that my view are far too far from  the norm to be accepted in these political climates.


I am far too far from those fitting  into perfectly conditioned form, to be able to make an impact. Nor do I want to  simply come off as a fringe liberal anger producer. 


So, I will be working harder to place more atricles at: baseball so that it assists me in my  focus and attainments of my personal peace of mind writing about the sport I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment